At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we require a Site Administrator for our project in Sandyford.
- Efficiently undertake and co-ordinate all site administration duties on a project, providing admin support to the Contracts Manager and the wider team.
- Manage, track and record general site correspondence on the company databases.
- Administration of labour, plant, materials and returns.
- Assist the Health and Safety team to record and administer health and safety documentation.
- Work collaboratively with the Contracts Manager and with the wider project team.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, previous Construction experience is beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills are required
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and have proven experience of handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.