At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we require Site Administrators for our projects in the Dublin region.
- Efficiently undertake and co-ordinate all site administration duties on a project, providing admin support to the Contracts Manager and the wider team.
- Manage, track and record general site correspondence on the company databases.
- Administration of labour, plant, materials and returns.
- Assist the Health and Safety team to record and administer health and safety documentation.
- Work collaboratively with the Contracts Manager and with the wider project team.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, previous Construction experience is beneficial
- Excellent organisational skills are required
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and have proven experience of handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Laptop, Company phone, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply