At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion we require a Contract Surveyor for a role based in the Dublin/Leinster region.
- Responsible for the management of the commercial aspects of a project or a package/section of works within a project.
- Ensure effective delivery of all the commercial requirements of the project.
- Provide accurate and informed reporting of the commercial performance of the project.
- Managing the preparation and evaluation of subcontract packages and assist in the preparation of interim and final valuations.
- Assist the Senior Contract Surveyor to coach and motivate surveyors on the project
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 5-10 years’ experience preferably with a main contractor
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred (Residential, RC Frame, Retail/Commercial, Pharma, Data Centres, Hi-Tech)
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.