Design and Build of a new two-storey, 9MW data centre in West Dublin.
Full Design and Build of a new COLO 2-storey data centre with a 3-storey central service spine comprised of six 1.5MW data halls. Data halls 1 & 2 were brought to full IST in the first phase of works with the remainder to be delivered on a phased basis.
Our works include the Cat A fitout of an administration area, full installation of data hall RAF, a modular wall system, structural ceiling grid and HAC system. Additionally, we are constructing a single storey ESB spec MV substation, transformer compound, new access road from the industrial estate network, along with associated external infrastructure, external plant yards, ancillary buildings, hard standings, perimeter security fencing, and landscaping.
We managed, coordinated and integrated all client direct procured plant and long-lead equipment on the project. Additionally, we coordinated and integrated the BMS, EPMS and security systems. All systems were commissioned from Level 1 – 5 to IST.
- Full Design and Build project for shell & core and fitout
- Single storey ESB spec MV substation
- Standby 1.4 MVA generators with diesel fuel tanks and distribution system along with associated flues housed in an external 3-story steel frame structure
- Coordination and integration of all client direct vendors and equipment
- Full commissioning to IST
Project DetailsContract Value: