Construction of a new two storey, 13,000m² high capacity data centre in South Dublin.
Demolition of an existing warehouse and construction of a new two-storey, 13,000m² high-capacity data centre. The project was delivered to a fast-track programme over six phases, with five subsequent phases delivered in a live campus environment. All of the phases involved critical environment tie-ins on systems, both electrically and mechanically.
Works included the construction of the main structural frame working under ‘live’ overhead 110kV Eirgrid lines. The scope also included a full Cat A fitout of an administration area and the full CSA and MEP fitout to six data halls and supporting technical areas. All works were delivered on a very constrained site. The scope included the design and build of a new turnkey 110kV substation complete with M&E fitout to meet Eirgrid specifications.
We managed, coordinated and integrated all client direct vendors and long-lead equipment on the project. Additionally, we coordinated and integrated the BMS, EPMS and security systems. All systems were commissioned from Level 1 – 5 to IST.
The project was completed on a live operational campus with a focus on business continuity at all times.
- Full CSA and MEP build
- Data hall pre-action dry sprinkler system
- On-site high-capacity diesel farm
- 110 kV to 20 kV substation
- A, B and C below RAF bus duct power distribution system
- Working under live 110kV power lines
- Works carried out on a live campus
- Coordination and integration of all client direct vendors and equipment
- Full commissioning to IST
Project DetailsContract Value: