Site enabling works and Design and Build of a new two-storey, 16MW data centre in West Dublin.
The first phase of the project involved the demolition of an existing logistics facility along with site clearance and an extensive enabling works package. Phase two is a full design and build contract with John Paul Construction taking design from RIBA Stage 2 to 5 and procuring all packages on an open book basis. This phase comprises of the construction of a new two-storey data centre containing 4 x 4 MW Halls with overall roll out of 16MW.The scope includes the full design and construction of all technical fitout areas including data halls, power rooms, UPS and battery rooms, external roof plant areas, BMS rooms, fibre intake rooms, security rooms, and loading dock areas. Works also include the construction and fitout of all ancillary buildings including, control building, substation and Cat A office design and construction, and the construction of the infrastructure for a future gas generation facility.
We managed, coordinated and integrated all OFCI and long-lead equipment on the project. Additionally, we coordinated and integrated the BMS, EPMS and security systems, and carried out full commissioning from Level 1 – 5 to IST.
- Extensive ECI involvement
- Coordination and integration of all client direct vendors and equipment
- Full commissioning to IST
- Full Design and Build project for shell & core and fitout
- Construction of a gas generation facility and associated infrastructure and coordination with Utility Provider
- Installation of data hall Tate structural grid and HAC system
Project DetailsContract Value: