- A structured graduate development programme combining job experiences with tailored and engaging learning modules
- A focused pathway to build the right blend of personal, professional and technical skills that will ensure your future success
- Dedicated personnel committed to your growth, who will be on hand at all stages of your development
- Offer you insight to all aspects of the construction process
- Provide you with excellent on the job experience on Ireland largest projects and critical infrastructure
- Develop your technical knowledge with ongoing learning and development
- Gain support and direction from our team who are committed to your development at each stage of your career
Our programme is delivered over a 30-month period
During this timeframe we will put you through bespoke training modules to improve and expand your skills and realise your full potential
We provide a mentor for each graduate on entry into our programme
Your mentor will:
- Be an experienced senior leader within John Paul Construction
- Broaden your perspective and provide insight and guidance
- Meet you quarterly to review your reports and track your progress
- Influence your career progression, ensuring you develop to your full potential
- Assist you in progressing your professional accreditation
On completion of our programme you will be a well-rounded construction professional with knowledge and understanding of best-practice techniques, processes and innovations, creating a springboard for your career progression.
We will work closely with you to develop your career goals and assist you in working towards a relevant professional accreditation.
What we are looking for
- Graduates with a Degree in civil / structural engineering, building services, BIM, geomatics, construction management or quantity surveying.
- Team players who are prepared to challenge themselves and us
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects across Ireland and Europe
How to apply