At John Paul Construction, our vision is to be recognised as the contractor of choice by delivering superior construction solutions to our clients through excellence in the quality, value and collaborative performance of our work.
With over 70 years’ experience delivering landmark projects, John Paul Construction have built up a proud reputation for quality, both quality of service rendered, and quality of the final product delivered, which we see as a Core Value that leaves a lasting legacy.
This reputation is based on the effective implementation of our quality management system (QMS) by committed, competent staff who recognise the standards we demand, which will always be aligned with client expectations, and who understand how these standards can be delivered.
Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001:2015 and covers all aspects of the construction process inclusive of quality control plans, as well as all supporting activities and head office functions.
- The implementation of site-specific and transparent quality assurance and quality control plans and procedures
- Meticulous procurement, planning and coordination of the work with quality of final outcomes at the fore
- Our right first time culture
- Adoption of cutting-edge technological aides and off-site techniques to improve production consistency
- Staff and a supply chain who “know their detail”
- Open knowledge sharing with “lessons learnt” from live projects reviewed across the organisation
- Regular reviews with all stakeholders and an embedded culture of checking work as we go
- Implementing a rigorous internal auditing regime to drive standards and provide regular feedback
Download our Quality Policy
Download our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Accreditation Certificate