John Paul Construction has extensive and successful experience across the full range of contract procurement options and the various suites of contract types associated with each.
The contract type chosen should provide the framework to deliver the final requirements of the client and be aligned with the understanding of scope, status of design, level of risk tolerance and programme, and cost objectives.
We are committed to collaborative contracts that fully meet your needs and aspirations, which will enable us to provide a level of client satisfaction that ensures long-term and lasting relationships.
Ultimately it means delivering the project you want, on time and on budget. John Paul Construction will gladly work within your chosen delivery method, including those listed below, or recommend one to best suit your project.
- Early contractor involvement (ECI) \ Preconstruction services
- Lump sum with employer design
- Design and build
- Traditional contracting – main contract and specialist contracts
- Integrated project delivery (IPD)
- Management contracts
- Partnerships / framework contracts