Site Manager (Residential)
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we require a Site Manager for a role based in South Dublin on a Residential Development project.
- Day-to-day management, coordination and monitoring of the site labour force and specialist subcontractors.
- Assist the Project team to monitor progress to meet agreed programme targets.
- Ensure works are delivered to the highest possible quality standards
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations and company policies at all times.
- Work closely with supply chain and subcontractors to maintain positive relationships and culture on the ground.
- 7-10 years’ Site Management experience.
- Previous Main Contractor experience ideally large-scale residential, commercial, mixed-use development projects. RC Frame, experience beneficial.
- Third level qualification or Trades background (Excellent knowledge of Trades)
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft software
- Excellent delegation and organisational skills
- Ability to work well within a team and to collaborate with others
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.