Location: West Dublin
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
We are committed to providing a supportive environment where our people can nurture their skills and provide meaningful opportunities for growth.
As a growing organisation, we are dedicated to developing the capabilities of our employees through Continuous Professional Development. We develop annual CPD objectives for our teams which are supported by our CPD Team and a dedicated engineering support group. Achieving CPD accreditation is a fantastic endorsement of our efforts.
Due to continued expansion, we are hiring a Senior Engineer based in the Dublin region.
- Supporting the Project Manager and the wider team to provide technical advise on the project
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team and subcontractors
- Perform technical verifications of civil engineering designs, models and drawings.
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
- Record keeping and reporting
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 6+ years’ experience
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Previous projects experience on Civil Engineering projects
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply