Senior Contract Surveyor
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion we require a Senior Contract Surveyor for a role based in the Dublin/Leinster region on a Data Centre Project.
- Responsible for the overall commercial performance of the project assigned to them.
- Oversee the day to day management of the commercial interests of the project
- Represent the company’s financial interests with Clients and Subcontractors
- Develop a deep understanding of all financial requirements of the project including commercial and contractual strategies to ensure efficient delivery of commercial aspects of the project
- Lead, manage and coach surveyors on the project to drive a high-performance culture within the team
- 7+ years’ experience preferably with a main contractor
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects (Datacentre, Hi-Tech, Pharma, Retail/Commercial)
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.