At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion we are hiring a Project Manager in Limerick. You will have a great opportunity to work on projects such as Commercial, Pharma, Industrial, and many more projects in the South East region.
- Responsible for the Management, Coordination & Execution of the full Project Scope of works or an identified scope of works or package of works on a Project, including the delivery of all
such designated site activities, whilst meeting the project objectives set out for H&S, Design, Technical, Quality, Program and Commercial.
- Lead, manage and motivate their team members, driving a high-performance culture through developing people to their full potential.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with clients, consultants, subcontractors and all other project stakeholders.
- Seek and promote continuous improvement & best practice across their team and the wider project team, including exploring new methods, approaches and technologies to improve project
- Execute ongoing short to medium term effective project planning to mitigate project risks and deliver on stakeholder expectations.
- Relevant Third level Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years post-qualification experience
- Proven experience as a Senior Project Manager running large projects
- It is also preferable that candidates have worked their way up through the ranks with a main building contractor
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.