At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion we are hiring a Project Manager in Cork city. You will have a great opportunity to work on projects such as Commercial, Pharma, Industrial, and many more projects in the Munster region.
- Taking overall responsibility for delivery of projects
- Advising on staff requirements
- In conjunction with Planning Department, preparing detailed construction programmes
- Ensuring works are carried out in compliance with contract requirements
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Health and Safety standards
- In conjunction with the Construction Director, manage all contractual issues to ensure risk to the company is minimised
- Maintain good client and design team relations
- Attend client/design team meetings
- Prepare monthly reports for Project Review meetings
- In conjunction with the Project QS, appoint subcontractors as required for the project
- Relevant Third level Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years post-qualification experience
- Proven experience as a Senior Project Manager running large projects
- It is also preferable that candidates have worked their way up through the ranks with a main building contractor
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply