M&E & QA/QC Officer
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion we require an MEP Services Engineer & QAQC for a role based in the Dublin region, assigned to various projects.
- Working within the M&E team, the M&E QAQC will carry out various site inspections.
- Developing QA reports, KPI metrics.
- Establishing Trends.
- Project progress evaluations & KPI metrics, input into weekly progress reporting on quality items.
- Cross-project coordination.
- Projects PEP progress reports.
- QMS inspections
- Commissioning planning.
- Attend M&E and Quality meetings.
- Quality (QAQC) and M&E background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Mechanical/Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential –
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Health Care/Pharma/Industrial/Data preferable.
- Good Knowledge of Installation and commissioning.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise, and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.