At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we require a Marketing Executive, based at our Head Office in Dundrum.
- Preparation and issuing of prequalification submissions, tender submissions and interview presentations
- Keeping standard marketing documents updated such as projects sheets, CV’s and other in-house templates (safety statement, guidelines, policies, letterheads etc.)
- Creative input for marketing templates, adverts, branding materials for events, social media content etc., and developing templates/artwork using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Assisting with the management of all social media channels and updating the company website
- Maintaining marketing logs with Marketing Manager
- Creating professional email communications as needed for internal and external communications and managing email campaigns via MailChimp etc.
- General administration \ Stock checks, raising requisitions / PO’s and ordering supplies for the marketing department.
- Excellent document presentation and formatting skills
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe In-design, Photoshop, MS Word, PowerPoint and Word Press Web content management system.
- Extensive experience working on documents/publications with large volumes of information
- Ability to work to deadlines and across multiple projects
- Ability to prioritise work and be flexible in approach to same.
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Ability to edit documents for accuracy, grammar etc
- Excellent attention to detail
- Third level qualification
- 5 years relevant experience
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.