At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what has gone before. We are leading international construction specialists with expertise across all sectors, including Pharma, Industrial & Data, Healthcare, Residential, Commercial & Retail, Fitout, Refurbishment & Restoration, Tourism & Leisure and Educational.
Due to continued expansion we require a Lead Planner/Scheduler based in the Dublin/Leinster region.
- Responsible for the preparation of Contract / Project Programmes and ongoing Monthly Reporting of progress
- Monitor progress trends, outputs and resources across projects to increase the knowledge database for the planning department
- Complete all schedule and reporting requirements for a tender /contract ensuring the works are completed to the correct standards
- Work closely with the project team to assist with any planning/ schedule related activities
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team, supply chain and other project stakeholders
- Execute ongoing short to medium term effective planning and review on projects and provide impartial forward insight to mitigate project risks
- Challenge critique & explore alternative construction solutions to drive continuous improvement & optimum solutions on the project
- Relevant Third level Degree
- +5 years’ industry experience
- Project Planning / Scheduling experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects
- Excellent IT skills – Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply