Lead Electrical Engineer
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion we require a lead Electrical Engineer for Dublin based projects.
The lead Electrical Engineer will work within our Mission Critical team. Over the past eight years, John Paul Construction has expanded its mission critical portfolio, delivering numerous data centre projects in Ireland, the UK and the Middle East.
- In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- Manage & coordinate all phases of the MEP Services project delivery cycle from
- Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
- Co-ordinate design team information & details in time for project delivery activities
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
- Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
- Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
- Work collaboratively with the design team, MEP subcontractors, and the wider project team
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services M&E or Trade.
- 5-7 years experience in building services coordination.
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Data Centre/Industrial/ preferable.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply