Building Services Graduate Engineers
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we have opportunities for Building Services Graduate Engineers to join our team.
Who we are looking for
- Graduates with a Degree in building services
- Team players who are prepared to challenge themselves and us
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects across Ireland
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services.
- Ideally previous work experience in building services coordination.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
Our programme will provide a focused pathway to build the right blend of personal, professional and technical skills that will ensure your future success.
- A structured graduate development programme combining job experiences with tailored and engaging learning modules
- A focused pathway to build the right blend of personal, professional and technical skills that will ensure your future success
- Dedicated personnel committed to your growth, who will be on hand at all stages of your development
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply