Building Services Engineers
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion we require Intermediate level Building Services Engineers for roles based in Dublin (city and outskirts) – Various projects such as new large-scale residential development projects, commercial and industrial.
- Assisting with the implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Work collaboratively with the project, design team and subcontractors
- Assisting Mechanical Engineers in all work relating to the safe and timely completion of projects
- Working with the team to Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan
- Attend project meetings
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services M&E or Trade.
- 3+ years experience in building services coordination.
- Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Residential/Commercial/Industrial/ preferable.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply