Junior/Intermediate Contract Surveyors
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion we require Junior and Intermediate Contract Surveyors for roles based in the Munster region. Positions are available on a variety of projects including large scale commercial, industrial, pharma, and residential projects.
- Preparing and submitting monthly valuations
- Assist with the day to day interests of the project
- Assist in the processing of tender packages
- Requesting quotes from suppliers and subcontractors
- Develop a deep understanding of all financial requirements of the project including commercial and contractual strategies to ensure efficient delivery of commercial aspects of the project
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 2+ years experience preferably with a main contractor
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects (Datacentre, Hi-Tech, Pharma, Retail/Commercial)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.