Junior Health & Safety Advisor
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we require a Junior EHS Advisor for a Data Centre project in Swindon.
- Work alongside the wider project team for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards
- Management of documentation including RAMS review etc.
- Maintain and update relevant EHS plans and documents on-site, e.g. Construction Phase Plan, Fire & Emergency Plan, Environmental Plan, SWMP etc.
- Liaise with and provide advice to Site Management
- Deliver site inductions and toolbox talks
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- 2+ years Health and Safety experience
- Previous Construction experience is preferred (Data Centre/Civil Infrastructure)
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handle multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.