Human Resources Administrator
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we require a Human Resources Administrator to join our HR team based in our Head Office in Dundrum.
- HR administration, acting as first point of contact for internal HR system queries
- Update HRIS with new Employees and ensure all employee records are accurately maintained at all times
- Liaise daily with Recruitment for the administration of the recruitment process/scheduling of interviews
- Management of onboarding and induction process
- Administration relating to employee safety training records and development programmes.
- Administration and tracking of right to work and critical skills applications
- Excellent administration skills
- 2+ years HR administration experience
- Ideally HR qualification
- Previous Construction industry experience ideal but not a requirement
- Previous experience/knowledge with work permits/visa application process
- Excellent knowledge of MS packages
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively, and interact with all levels of the organisation
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.