Graduate Development Programme
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we are hiring for our Graduate Development Programme.
Graduates with a Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Building Services, BIM, Geomatics, Construction Management, Mechanical & Electrical or Quantity Surveying.
- Team players who are prepared to challenge themselves and us
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects across Ireland and Europe
- Relevant Third level Degree
- Previous experience in the industry would be a distinct advantage for the programme
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft and BIM software, AutoCAD an advantage
- Ability to work well within a team to collaborate with others
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.