Location: Dublin city
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we wish to recruit a Facade Coordinator.
The Facade Coordinator will oversee the Façade/Glazing initially based on our new project in Dublin city, the development of c 340,000 sq. ft commercial office space and redevelopment of listed buildings.
- Taking full ownership of the facade and managing the complete Façade/Glazing package through Pre-Construction, Design, Value Engineering options, site coordination, interfaces, and delivery.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the façade package, safely and to design specification.
- Monitor and report on the programme and advise potential issues that may lead to programme delays or other issues.
- Attending regular meetings with project and design team to ensure communication of all required façade-related matters.
- Relevant Engineering or Construction Management qualification.
- 5+ years experience in a project management role with Façade/Glazing experience
- Previous projects experience, e.g. offices, residential, hotels, or mixed-use schemes.
- Experience in managing subcontractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to interact with all project personnel.
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, and Microsoft Office packages.
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply