Building Services Engineer (Mechanical)
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
With the continued growth of our Life Sciences projects, we have excellent opportunities within our MEP team.
Our existing projects portfolio include large scale Commercial and Residential, Life Science/Pharma, Mission critical as well as future high-profile projects.
We wish to recruit Building Services Engineer (Mechanical) to join our new project in Limerick.
- Assisting with the implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project.
- Provide quality control for Mechanical Engineering on the project.
- Work collaboratively with the project, design team and subcontractors.
- Assisting Project Manager and Engineers in all work relating to the safe and timely completion of the projects.
- Working with the team to inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
- Attend project meetings.
- Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience in building services coordination.
- Experienced electrical services installations.
- Preferable previous Main Contractor experience, ideally projects experience in Life Science/Pharma, Mission critical.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, Microsoft.
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply