Location: Dublin city
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Due to continued expansion, we require a Bid & Proposal Writer to join our team in Dublin.
- Enhance the quality of bids with clear, accessible written and visual content
- Writing bespoke answers to customer questions
- To communicate effectively and influence
- Review and critique specialist authors’ responses
- Ensuring the writing structure and words used in the proposal persuasively convey the offer to the customer
- Manage a varied workload with multiple deadlines
- Understand and include customer-focused sales messages and share with bid authors.
- Experience in facilitating answer plan sessions, win theme workshops and managing the review process
- Experience in writing and editing bid submissions into compelling and persuasive responses
- Excellent resource planning skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Use of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification,
- Foundation in Proposal Management (APMP)
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply