Graduate Development Programme – 2024
At John Paul Construction we believe every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, we hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
Supercharge your career with our Graduate Development Programme! Learn more about our prgramme by clicking on the link https://vimeo.com/647282392
We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our Graduate Development Programme in 2024. Our programme will provide a focused pathway to build the right blend of personal, professional and technical skills that will ensure your future success.
As a growing organisation, we are dedicated to developing the capabilities of our employees through Continuous Professional Development. We develop annual CPD objectives for our teams which are supported by our CPD Team and a dedicated engineering support group. Achieving CPD accreditation is a fantastic endorsement of our efforts.
We are always looking for talented graduates with a degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, Building Services, BIM, Geomatics, Construction Management, Mechanical & Electrical or Quantity Surveying.
- Team players who are prepared to challenge themselves and us
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects across Ireland and Europe
- Relevant Third level Degree
- Previous experience in the industry would be a distinct advantage for the programme
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft and BIM software, AutoCAD an advantage
- Ability to work well within a team to collaborate with others
As a permanent John Paul Construction employee, you can benefit from*:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
We fully embrace the right of all employees to work in an environment that ensures equal opportunity and treatment with dignity and respect.
*Benefits may be role dependent and/or certain T&C’s apply