220 Kv Data Centre Substation Phase 1 &2
All civil and building works related to the construction of a 220kv Sub-Station. The finished development consists of two distinct compounds, one to be taken over by Eirgrid and second to be retained by the client.
- Design and Build contract for Phase1 and Phase 2 of a 220Kv Sub-Station to facilitate a 620,000sq ft Data Centre
- Civil, structural concrete and building works
- Overall site area; approx. 22,000m2
- Two distinct electrical compounds, one operated by Eirgrid as the primary power supplier and second operated by the client to service the Data Centre
- Phase 2 of the contract maintained the requirement for two distinct electrical compounds.
- Future expansion capacity incorporated into the design for both the primary power supplier and the Data Centre
- 3 No. Sub-Station buildings (Eirgrid Control Building, Client Control Building & Diesel Generator Building)
- Approximately 160 number individual concrete plinths of varying sizes to facilitate overhead electrical equipment
Gaeltec Utilities Ltd
€ 7.5 Million