National Forensic Science Laboratory Enabling Works
JPC were employed by the OPW to carry out the enabling works project to facilitate the construction of a new Forensic Science Laboratory. Works included new security fencing, future building platform and high spec landscaping.
- Installation and replacement of perimeter fencing
- Design and build 3.6m high * 400m long site hoarding
- Substantial site clearing including earthwork mounds and landscaped woodland planting
- Drainage works to include 400m of new surface water drainage lines, hydro-brake, headwalls and outfall and fire road
- Construction of new 5,000m2 attenuation pond
- Construction of a stream inlet structure including penstock gate and trash screens to facilitate a stream diversion works.
- Excavation and installation of concrete blinding and up-fill for future building pad foundations
- Placing of a min 300mm layer of stone platform across the building footprint
- Construction of New ESB Compound
Office of Public Works
Malone O’ Regan
€ 2.5 Million