St Vincent’s Private Hospital
This is the largest private hospital in Ireland consisting of 236 in-patient beds, 30 daycare beds, 22 oncology daycare beds, operating theatres, endoscopy suites, angiography, MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, mammography, dexa scanning, intervention radiology, pulmonary lab, urodynamics, cardiology facilities, a high dependency unit, A&E and X-ray departments.
- 288 bed private hospital and operating theatres
- Scope included full fit-out and fixtures, fittings and equipment with commissioning, validation and end user training
- Pre-fabricated bathroom pods
- Defect free delivery allowed hospital to open to the public 2 weeks after handover
- Constructed to latest HTM standards
- BREEAM design achieved “excellent” rating