The National Rehabilitation Hospital
Construction of a fit for purpose ward accommodation block comprising 120 single ensuite rooms with integrated therapy spaces, a new sports hall, hydrotherapy unit, links to the existing building which will ensure full integration between the new development and the existing hospital on the site, and significant campus infrastructure upgrades.
- 120 bed ward addition to the National Rehabilitation Hospital in Dun Laoghaire
- Minor classroom extension and link building
- New sports centre and physiotherapy pools
- Substantial site development and landscaping
- Works carried out on a live healthcare campus, without interruption to the hospital operation