Bank of Ireland
Multiple fit-outs (Category A & B) to Bank of Ireland branches throughout Ireland (Carlow, Cork, Donegal, Dublin, Galway, Kildare, Limerick, Louth, Tipperary, Wexford).
- Banks remained open and fully operational during works, most of which were located in the heart of busy business and retail centres
- Integrated co-ordination, installation and commissioning of all M&E, ICT and security systems
- Integrated co-ordination, installation and commissioning of all fixtures, fittings and equipment
- Strip out of existing fit-out including M&E while maintaining services
- Interface management with multiple stakeholders and neighbours
- Quality delivery schedule to meet fast track programmes working outside normal business hours